A fan of sailing and the vast open waters? Then this nautical nail is probably perfect for you. And if for some reason you don’t like the ocean, that’s okay because this still makes for a really cute nail design.
What You Will Need
- White nail polish
- Navy blue nail polish
- Red nail polish
- Nail striper or a fine paint brush.
How To Apply?
- Start with a white base.
- Use a nail striper dipped in navy blue nail polish to create stripes.
- Now, using the blunt side of a toothpick, create an anchor design. First, create a tiny circle.
- Then, create a line down from the circle.
- Draw two lines from the vertical line so it looks like an anchor.
- Finally, draw a horizontal line in the middle to complete it.
- Seal it with a top coat and you are ready to sail away!